At Smiles at Doral we understand that the loss of a tooth, whether it is caused by an accident or poor oral health, can be a traumatic and upsetting experience.
When you lose a tooth, changes begin to occur within your mouth almost immediately, and the effects of that tooth loss can result in permanent damage to your mouth, significantly affecting your oral health and general well-being. Conditions that may be caused by the loss of a tooth include:
- Increased strain on remaining teeth
- A weakened jawbone
- Inability for teeth to perform natural functions (i.e. chewing)
- An aesthetically lacking smile
If you lose a tooth, you needn’t worry. Dr. Belkis Del Puerto will help you regain your smile and restore proper function of your teeth. One of the best ways to achieve this is with dental implants and crowns, an alternative to traditional dentures that allows you to correct the structural nature of your teeth while recapturing an aesthetically pleasing smile.
Dental Implant Options
At Smiles at Doral, we offer several dental implant options:
- Single tooth implant with a fixed crown
- Multiple teeth replacement with a fixed crown and bridge supported by implants
- Full-arch replacement (also known as implant-supported dentures) in which an entire row of teeth is replaced using implant-supported overdentures. This is a combination of implants and dentures involving the placement of four dental implants in the jaw and a full dental bridge attached to them.
- All-On-4 dental implant in which four dental implants are precisely placed on the top of your mouth, or four on the bottom, to restore your full smile, rather than needing a dental implant for every one of your missing teeth.
Our dental implants are created from a combination of titanium and tooth-colored porcelain, long-lasting restorations that are almost undetectable in the mouth and designed to your specific oral requirements.
This restoration enables you to reestablish your dietary habits and consume the same food as you would have prior to tooth loss. Dr. Del Puerto utilizes dental implants to help you rediscover your gorgeous smile and fix any oral problems caused by tooth loss.
Dental implantation is a surgical procedure that takes place over a series of dental appointments. After treatment, patients experience:
- Improved stability
- Better biting pressure
- Reduced irritation and sores within the mouth
- Increased self-esteem
- Enhanced smile
Throughout your treatment our dental team will go above and beyond to ensure you feel relaxed and at ease. After your dental implant procedure, you will receive specific post-surgical instructions. By following these instructions accurately, your mouth will heal quickly and you will achieve the best possible results.
Dental Implants in Doral, Florida
At Smiles at Doral, we want to help you look and feel your best. To learn more about dental implants and how they can restore your smile, call our office today at (305) 597-2227 to arrange a free consultation with Dr. Del Puerto or use our convenient online appointment request form.