Ask Dr. Belkis C. Del Puerto what her favorite part of dentistry is and she’ll tell you it’s providing cosmetic services that turn an imperfect, lackluster smile into a dazzling one that people notice. More than anything, she enjoys helping her patients improve their self-esteem and self-confidence by enhancing the appearance of their smile.
To achieve the outstanding results you desire, Smiles at Doral offers cosmetic dentistry services that include:
- Tooth-colored fillings: Our composite fillings for cavities are made from durable resins and are similar in color to your natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers, which are thin laminates placed onto the front portion of your teeth to correct crowded, chipped, or discolored teeth and enhance the aesthetics of your natural smile
- Porcelain crowns and bridges, which are designed to repair the structure and function of your teeth, while also enhancing their appearance
- Invisalign®, a series of aligners that gradually straightens your teeth without the hassle of metal braces
- Teeth whitening using Zoom, a highly effective type of laser tooth whitening treatment, or using the in-office and take-home Sapphire Professional Whitening system
- Cosmetic bonding with tooth-colored, composite resin that is used to repair a number of cosmetic imperfections, such as filling in gaps between teeth, fixing chipped teeth, and covering stains on the tooth’s surface
- Inlays and onlays, whichrestore and protect teeth against further fracture or damage without discoloration or the need for a full crown
In addition to providing the utmost service, care, and attention to detail, our practice provides metal- and mercury-free restorative options for all cosmetic dental procedures.
A smile makeover not only changes the appearance of your face and teeth, but also appears to take years off your age. The changes made can be as simple as in-surgery bleaching, or they may involve veneers, crowns, bridges, and implants. You are completely involved in designing your new smile.
A smile makeover can be achieved by:
- Replacing missing teeth with either crowns, bridges, dentures, or implants
- Repairing chipped or broken teeth
- Surgical or laser gum contouring
- Teeth whitening
Dr. Del Puerto will first assess the length of your teeth, the shape of any existing crowns, and the position of your gums and their relationship to your smile. With the combination of the tools, techniques, and expertise available at Smiles at Doral, your smile can be transformed to one that you can be proud of.
State-of-the-Art Cosmetic Dentistry in Doral, Florida
To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry options and how they can restore or enhance your smile, call our Doral office today at (305) 597-2227 and schedule an appointment with Dr. Del Puerto or use our convenient online appointment request form.