Dr. Belkis Del Puerto at Smiles at Doral offers a wide range of restorative dentistry services to replace missing or damaged teeth, bring back your natural smile, and help prevent future oral health issues.
Restorative Dentistry Options
Our restorative dentistry options include:
- Crowns and bridges – If you have one or more cracked, diseased, or missing teeth, a crown can repair the structure of an existing tooth, while a bridge replaces missing teeth. Both enhance the appearance and function of your smile.
- Dental implants – A dental implant acts as a sort of anchor that looks like a screw made of titanium or a material compatible with your body. It is surgically placed in the upper or lower jaw, replacing your missing tooth’s root, and then a crown is attached. It looks and acts like a natural tooth and fits securely even when you chew.
- Dentures – Dentures serve as removable replacements for your teeth. They are designed to look and function like your own natural teeth and surrounding gum tissues. Unlike your grandmother’s false teeth, modern-day dentures look very natural and feel more comfortable.
- Periodontal treatment – Gum disease, such as gingivitis (inflammation) and periodontitis (infection) can endanger your permanent teeth. Fortunately, Smiles at Doral provides periodontal care that enables gum tissue to heal and become healthy.
- Full-mouth reconstruction – If you need extensive tooth repair, Dr. Del Puerto is highly skilled in developing an effective treatment plan and performing multiple procedures to restore your smile.
- Oral surgery – If conservative and noninvasive treatment is insufficient to correct your dental problems, you may need oral surgery. In that case, Dr. Del Puerto and her knowledgeable staff will provide the utmost care to make the procedure as pain-free and effective as possible.
Dentist Office in Doral, FL
At Smiles at Doral, we offer state-of-the-art dentistry using the latest digital technology and metal- and mercury-free restorative options. To learn how we can restore your smile, call our Doral office at (305) 597-2227 to arrange an appointment or you can use our online request form to schedule your visit.